24-7MedCare is a diversified provider of healthcare services with a particular emphasis on providing quality healthcare in the home, community, at a residential aged care facility or within a general practice. As a part of the 24-7Healthcare group, we are a leading General Practice providing 24-hour coverage 7 days a week through:
- Mobile General Practice services specialising in delivery of comprehensive care to residents of aged care facilities,
- Traditional General Practice services available to all aged groups provided in a clinic-based environment,
- A full suite of telehealth services delivered by phone and video (where suitable) to all Australians wherever they are.
Our Mission is “To provide exceptional healthcare when and where it is needed”.
We are committed to providing high quality healthcare and strongly believe that our patients need to be supported when and where they are most in need, whether this be in one of our clinics, in the home or at an aged care residence.
As part of 24-7Healthcare we have over 30 years of experience in treating acute needs as well as chronic illness and we are the leader in providing in-home care both during the day and after hours.
Click here to visit 24-7Healthcare website
24-7MedCare Aged Care
Specialising in the delivery of GP services to older Australians living in residential aged care facilities, we are the leader in providing General Practitioners visiting aged care facilities throughout the day. There are more than 275,000 older Australians living in residential aged care. Many of these people are without a regularly visiting General Practitioner during what is one of the most vulnerable and challenging stages of their life.
24-7MedCare has grown to become Australia’s most trusted national provider of specialised aged care GP services.
Today, 24-7MedCare along with other brands within the 24-7Healthcare group work with hundreds of aged care facilities across Australia, and in partnership with health authorities and local government. We provide holistic, patient centred and coordinated medical care, which is underpinned by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioner Standards for General Practices.
All our doctors are registered Specialist GPs in Australia or working towards their fellowship of General Practice on a registered training program.
Click here to find out more about 24-7MedCare Aged Care
24-7MedCare General Practice
An expanding network of General Practices, which offer accessible and affordable clinical services for all age groups. We provide high quality care for the management of illness as well as focusing on preventative care and encouraging general physical and emotional well-being.
Our modern clinics offer bulk billing and accept patients without appointments.
Click here to find out more about 24-7MedCare General Practice
24-7MedCare Telehealth Services
A telehealth consultation is a telephone or video consultation between a patient at one location and a medical practitioner at another location. At your request, we will arrange a telehealth consultation between you and our medical practitioner.
Every patient’s situation is different but in general, the benefits of this service include:
- Improved access to a medical practitioner
- Reduced waiting time for a medical practitioner
- Reduced travel time and costs
- Reduced absence from work
Telehealth services our doctors can provide are for:
Click here to find out more about 24-7MedCare Telehealth
- Medical certificates or issuing repeat prescriptions for medicines
- Common coughs and colds
- Mental health consultations, counselling and similar services
- Routine chronic disease check-ups, especially if the patient is stable
- Any consultation where the trade-off between attending in person and staying at home favours the latter
- Support for residents in aged care facilities