GenWise Clinics is a relative new and growing network of General Practices that offer comprehensive care in convenient locations with a patient-centric focus.
All of our practices are accredited by AGPAL to the RACGP Standards for General Practices. All our doctors are registered GPs in Australia or working towards their fellowship of General Practice on a registered General Practice training program.
Our patients also enjoy the support of our after hours partner, 13Sick National Home Doctor, when our clinics are closed to ensure that there is always someone there to care for them when they are in need.
Services provided by our General Practices include:
- General medical care for all ages
- Vaccination and travel medicine
- Preventative health care and check-ups
- Minor surgery and suturing of lacerations
- Women’s health including cervical smears, contraception, pregnancy tests and family planning
- Chronic disease management plans, Home Medicines Reviews and Health Assessments
- Children’s health
- Men’s health
- Occupational Medicine and Workcover consultations
Book appointment by selecting the clinic below.